Saturday, February 26, 2011

2nd visit

 We are so messed up with our time we were up skyping the kids till 1:00am 2:00pm the kids time and then we slept till 8:30, breakfast is from 7 to 10 so we needed to get ready and go eat breakfast. We don't know if we will get to eat again today so we try to fill up on breakfast. We love their breakfast buffet here, it's so good. We got down stairs at 9:30 had 1/2 an hour to eat before Boris and E were picking us up to go see Josiah. We got done just in time.
 It was snowing and all the roads that were clear yesterday where white today it was so pretty.
We got to the baby home a little after 10:00. We went in, no one was around this time the hall was still,maybe because its Saturday, we walked right to Josiah's room and E peeked in to tell them we were here, They told her like last night to go up to the closet room(they don't call it that we do lol) so we go and wait it was so hot in there that E opened the window. We again could hear him coming up the stairs. When he got to the door he took off running and ran straight into my arms with huge smiles, it felt so good! He was so happy to see us and it was different then last night, he was so happy to see us maybe happy that we came back.
I gave him the duck that I brought him from home that sings the ABC's. He loved it, played with it for a long time.  Again he only wanted to sit on Mikes lap and at one point he looked right into Mikes eyes for a long time touching his beard with both hands and talking to Mike. It was so sweet I just couldn't help it, I started to cry. I have prayed for so long for that moment I so wanted Josiah to love Mike over anyone else and want him first. I know it sounds silly but all the other kids always wanted mommy 1st as babies you know mommy is food to an infant lol so of course they want mommy first. but this time I wanted that for Mike I wanted him to feel the love and the bond of that and it has happened. I can not express how blessed I feel. I will never forget that sweet moment.
we spent the rest of our time playing, he did eventually come and play with me and he would look me straight in the eyes as if he were studying me. I would sing the ABC song along with the toy and he would just look at me so sweet. It was a really wonderful sweet day today, my heart is so full.







6 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, how sweet is that? A Daddy's boy. That is to darn cute. Your posts are so descriptive. This will be a great record for you!

Amanda said...

Mommy, I love the first picture!And the one of him smiling. He's so cute! Can't wait to hug him and love him!!!

Mommy to the A-Team said...

He is soo sweet. Can hardly get there to see my little guy.

Chris and Julia said...

How sweet!! You had me tearing up about your sweet boy loving your husband :) We are so happy for yall!

Our mission said...

He is so sweet :) He reminds me of our Sean we adopted with DS who is 5. We're excited for your family that you will soon be bringing Josiah home! love, the Adamsons

Gretchen said...

Wow, he has gotten big! He is so super cute and it was so touching how you described the scene with Mike. Thanks for all of this good info too!