Wednesday, November 24, 2010

playing with fish

l
This puzzle has fish pictures he would take them out and pretend they were swimming and eating and make cute fish sounds for them.

1 comment:

Monica said...

He is beautiful! He stood out to me when I first saw him on the RR photolisting, and I was so glad when a family (you) committed to him. And soon he will be home!! I am fundraising for Olga E. She is in the same country as Josiah, and I really hope her family will find her soon. If you know of someone wanting to adopt a little one with DS, please tell them about her. I have set up a blog for her. Would you be comfortable to tell me which region Josiah is in? You can email me, if it is not good to tell on the blog. Thank you for bringing home this little angel :-)